Sunday, April 18, 2010

Newton Open Studios May, 2010

Join me at my home on May 16 & 17 during Newton Open Studios, 2010. Hours: 11A-5P
Link
Come see my new work of beaded bracelets with my original designs as well as many polymer clay creations: boxes, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, quilts, cloth purses and more!

__________________________________________

Also, I have recently put items in the NE Quilt Museum Shop in Lowell and have lots of new quilt-inspired designs.

__________________________________________

Looking for a Polymer Clay Workshop? Register for my Beginners Workshop at the Lexington Arts & Crafts Society on Saturday; May 22, 2010. Hours: 10A-4P. You will learn Basic Techniques and Canes. Returning students can advance their usage of canes in sheets for applying to surfaces. Contact LACS for specifics, or pick up a signup sheet at my studio sale. Look for the various techniques within my pieces to see what you can learn at the workshop.

See you Saturday or Sunday. Come have a bite to eat and chat for a while.

Jacki